Brand Manager - Digital Health Implementation - US Neurosciences
Indianapolis, IndianaNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world. #WeAreLilly
Our vision in the US Neuroscience organization is to embrace Team Lilly in order to build a strong culture that creates positive employee experiences and internal collaborations, which will drive the outstanding customer experience that improves business results. We are striving for market leadership in each product category though industry leading launches and growth. We are also embracing digital health as a core proficiency and enabler of success.
Lilly is seeking a proven individual to execute the US neuroscience digital health strategy within health systems. This position requires a strong working knowledge of health systems, their incentives, needs, and workflows to best define our go-to-market strategy. In addition, strong project management is required to ensure implementation and adoption of our digital neuroscience solution across health systems. Internally, success in this role will require strong collaboration with medical, research and real-world evidence teams, as well as strong communication with product and design teams to provide feedback crucial to future product releases. Externally, the position will require a strong focus on customer service.
Team, Culture and Development
- Cultivate the ‘Team Lilly’ culture
- Partner cross-functionally to accomplish work in “Team Lilly” fashion
- Live the principles of the “Digital Product Team” daily
Healthcare System Engagement
- Define the go-to-market strategy and scaling approach for commercializing a digital health solution in health systems
- Lead implementation of digital disease management platform in health systems
- Track and report on key implementation and adoption milestones (both internally and externally)
- Refining ongoing implementation approach, driving continuous improvement and efficiency
- Maintain and promote healthy collaboration with health systems
- Share HCP/Provider and System experience and insights across internal partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams including product, design, and account managers to ensure strong customer experience
- Ensure strong communication and collaboration with medical, clinical research, and real-world evidence teams to successfully execute health system pilots
Digital Health Marketing and Communication
- Build and approve key communication materials
- Manage vendor relationships
- Seek to identify key areas of synergy within other Lilly teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in working with/within health systems to scale n a technology solution
- Demonstrated ability to project manage technology initiatives to successful completion
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship-building skills, including cross-functional teamwork
- Results-driven attitude with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence others that achieve desired results
- Demonstrated excellence in marketing communication, partner alignment and vendor management.
- Ability to be ready to adjust plans and direction in response to customer feedback and the iterative nature of digital health projects
Additional InformationLilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 53120.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up