At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Please be informed that the final position levelling (P3 or P4) will depend on the seniority of the selected candidate.
- Owns the success of our Diabetes brands: Plans, directs and controls all Diabetes marketing activities for the Polish affiliate, including the setting of company marketing policies and objectives, market research, sales promotion, advertising, public relation and development of the marketing budget according to budget specifications.
- Establishes marketing goals in alignment with global brand strategies to ensure share of market and revenue targets.
- Translates global marketing strategies based on deep local customer and market understanding into impactful promotional activities, measures their impact and adjusts them as needed.
- Works successfully x-functionally to assure internal alignment for brand strategies and brand activities.
- Develops, gains agreement to, and implements marketing activities to achieve revenue and market share goals.
- Contributes to the development of overall brand strategic marketing and sales goals.
- Controls and monitors the marketing budget ensuring that expenditure target is met.
- Maintains a network of key opinion leaders and influencers within professional, academic and government institutions and other bodies to identify potential business activities, protect the company’s interests, and to support the delivery of brand marketing objectives.
- Ensures that effective market research systems are developed, implemented and maintained which monitor market needs, competition, sales and attractiveness of sales activities, and the brand equity of the company’s products.
- Monitors the implementation of marketing plans and implements remedial action and plans when necessary.
- Ensures the sales force is equipped to deliver agreed targets and objectives.
- Leads the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to promote products and support the delivery of marketing objectives.
- Works as a team player cross-functional to align and execute marketing goals and activities .
- Leads the recruitment, training and development of marketing professionals in own team to ensure their motivation and development
Education, training and/or experience:
- Higher education (preferably in Medical Science, Pharmacy and Marketing Management or M.B.A.).
- 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience and 5 in marketing in a leadership position.
- Experience at the level of Group Brand Manager / Business Unit Manager.
- General knowledge about industry, branch, market and economic environment.
- Language ability – good command of English (spoken/ written).
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills: Ability to cut through complexity, derive the right strategic implications and execute upon those successfully.
- High Accountability and Responsibility.
- Ability to successfully work cross functional.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize own and team’s work.
- Coaching and leadership skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to coach, develop and motivate people.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and personal styles.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-4799.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up