Global Treasury Regional Cash Analyst
|Global Treasury Regional Cash Analyst|
|Europe; Middle East; Africa|
|The Treasury Regional Cash Analyst leads Treasury activities in the region. This role ensures proper availability of liquidity, supports funding initiatives, optimizes cash concentration, oversees banking related controls, and supports the relationship with regional bank and risk assessment of our banking partners. The role works closely with Global Treasury, GBS, Tax, Affiliates, Procurement, IT and regional banking partner to manage cash and transaction banking needs for the region. The role is located in Warsaw, Poland and reports to the Global Treasury Cash Manager who is also located in Warsaw, Poland.
Key Objectives and Deliverables:
1. Monitor key cash management functions including maintenance of bank accounts, daily cash positioning, and cash forecasting in the assigned region.
2. Ensure adequate liquidity for daily working capital needs, identifying and optimizing return of short-term excess cash, in collaboration with Global Treasury. Prepare and coordinate Financing plan for affiliates.
3. Lead the identification of solutions to meet cash management requirements, in close cooperation with O2C/P2P process owners and affiliates, as well as pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement.
4. Assess, monitor, and resolve exceptional banking issues across the region, based on varying sovereign regulatory or customer requirements.
5. Ensure appropriate policies, controls, and processes (including SOPs, job aids) are in place and complied with throughout the region.
6. Ensure regional cash management SOX controls are adhered to and coordinate annual compliance reporting for region.
7. Support global third party credit management policies and processes. Analyze and provide payment terms and credit limits approval above affiliates and GBS thresholds. Review and update the Global and Regional Credit policies periodically.
8. Reporting activities: quarterly results for RMC, E&Y letter, Finance Committee. Manage month-end close and reporting activities, as well as compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, internal audit controls and E&Y statutory audits.
9. The incumbent will be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the above-mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs. 51042BR
|• Knowledge of internal control processes for AP, AR, and cash
• Foreign currency exchange knowledge
• Must be able to analyze processes and controls, plan improvements, drive changes, manage priorities, and have effective communication and writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills needed to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization on a global and regional basis
• Effective bank / vendor / 3rd Party relationship management skills
• Strong technical and computer skills, including SAP and MSOffice
• Several years of corporate cash management or global transaction banking experience
• BA Finance / Accounting (or equivalent work experience); CPA, MBA or CMA preferred
|• Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certificate in International Cash Management (CertICM) designation is a plus
• Relevant language proficiencies