Corporate Communication and Marketing Trainee
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
You will work within the Market Access & Corporate Affairs team and Marketing team and closely collaborate with the Marketing team as well the Medical team. You will support the Corporate Affairs Lead on executing communication, advocacy and environmental shaping operational plans and improving current Corporate Affairs processes & tools.
- Understand market landscapes in Switzerland (including the science behind the products, the value needs of patients, caregivers, patient organizations, payers and healthcare professionals) to support the Corporate Affairs Lead on the planning & strategy process.
- Support the development and launch of disease awareness materials together with our internal and external players, including the patient organizations.
- Support the development and launch of promotional materials together with our internal and external players.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Affairs Lead in establishing and maintaining internal, external and corporate communication.
- Participate in cross-functional team’s governance meetings and ensure follow-through on commonly agreed actions.
- Implement best practices and identified improvements / solutions under the guidance of the Corporate Affairs Lead and of the Business Unit Lead or Brand Manager.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Holder of a university degree, Bachelor or master’s degree or PhD in health/medical/scientific subject (e.g., life sciences) or economics/marketing
- Strong interest to work in the pharmaceutical area
- Fluent in English, ideally fluent in French and / or German
- Solution-oriented and can-do attitude
- Team-player mindset with strong collaboration & people skills
- Ability to work in a complex & fast-changing & ambiguous environment
- Attention to details
- Good analytical skills
- Willing to add value to stakeholders
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel).
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-34633.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up