Brand Manager Dermatology
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Brand Manager/Brand Leader Dermatology
Position Detailed Description:
The Brand Manager/Brand Leader Dermatology is responsible for two immunology medicines and their dermatologic indications.
This includes building market and customer understanding and relationships for the dermatology portfolio, implementing the (launch) strategy and goals in line with the global strategy, refining the customer plan and developing and implementing communication tactics and programs that lead toward those goals.
This requires working closely with key customers, the sales team, PRA, the Business-to-Business group and the medical department. This also requires leadership and accountability.
The Brand Manager/Brand Leader is the key person in the cross-functional (launch) team. The marketing solutions should be rolled out and tracked in a timely manner, with the highest quality and compliance standards in order to achieve an unparalleled customer experience.
Brand performance has to be monitored regularly with respect to sales, SOM, customer insights & feedback and health care market dynamics.
He/she serves as the leader of boths brands dermatology indications within our local and international organization, and externally.
Knowledge of Disease Area
- Build and maintain expert knowledge of Dermatology aligned with customers’ expectations
- Ensure TLs and Dermatologists understand scientific data on the (new) Lilly product in licensed areas post launch
- Awareness of emerging views with current treatments in Dermatology
- Perform market assessment and document market requirements for brand positioning in the Dutch Dermatology market
- Recognize trends in the market on all levels and anticipate and adjust strategy and tactics accordingly
- Integrate new channels into a holistic multi-channel communications mix
- Have an excellent external focus with customer groups (TLs) that lead to an understanding of the customer need and business opportunity
- Able to support and oversee a state-of-the-art key account management strategy
- Responsible for all communication about the product to build customer engagement: right information through the right channel to the right customer
- Responsible for initiating, collaborating and implementing promotional activities and projects in line with the customer plan
- Train and coach sales force, in close collaboration with sales management, in the future to equip them for optimal implementation
- Set brand implementation priorities
- Manage budget and supply chain
- Work closely with other marketing colleagues in the affiliate to share marketing programs and resolutions of issues
- Keep senior management and other key stakeholders informed of progress in driving the success of this product strategy
- Ensure compliance for new and existing programs
- Owns the customer dialogue management (CDM) process
- Managing vendors and agencies and make use of procurement
- Bachelors and master’s degree
- Living in the Netherlands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Sales Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Marketing Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong creative development skills and demonstrated project management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong implementer that has to be able to translate strategy into activities.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with and to all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently to achieve and define goals
- Leadership skills
- Passionate about working with key players in the health care environment; outward focus
- Driven by delivering business results
- Knowledge of Immunology/Dermatology is a prerequisite
- A network in Immunology/Dermatology is a prerequisite
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-20796.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up