Digital/IT and Communications Intern
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we’re, inspired to make a difference in people’s lives every day – through the discovery of life-changing medicines, better understanding of disease management, and support for people living with illness and their families and friends.
Our work today – from our research programs to our volunteer initiatives – is a reflection of our heritage of uniting caring with discovery to make medicines that make life better for people around the world.
We invite you to explore internship opportunities with Eli Lilly Canada, where we work together to make life better for people.
You have an opportunity.
To bring your passion, creativity and your skills in writing, project management, and with digital tools to help our team meet our goals and engage with our customers and stakeholders.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you can expect:
- Working with external business partners to update the content of our corporate websites, including www.lilly.ca, and our healthcare professional website which includes a medical information portal and samples portal; migrating those sites to a new content management platform, and testing their functionality.
- Contributing to communications campaigns to raise awareness of the updated assets among employees and external stakeholders
- Updating Sharepoint collaboration sites
- Active participation in the Communications and Digital/IT teams to help our business partners solve their most pressing problems
Basic QualificationsWho we are looking for:
Education and qualifications
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Interest in digital marketing and communications
- Experience with Contentful, Sharepoint Office365, and/or other similar content management platforms
- Excellence in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong internal motivation, and a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Computer science basics would be an asset
Additional InformationEli Lilly Canada is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
If you are selected for an interview, we will provide you with a case scenario for our interview discussion
What you can expect from the interview:
- More than anything else, it is going to be a conversation.
- Prepare to talk about both your resume and the assigned case scenario.
- An insight about our company and culture.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55081.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up