Diabetes Marketing Summer Intern
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we’re, inspired to make a difference in people’s lives every day – through the discovery of life-changing medicines, better understanding of disease management and support for people living with illness and their families and friends.
Our work today – from our research programs to our volunteer initiatives – is a reflection of our heritage of uniting caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We invite you to explore internship opportunities with Eli Lilly Canada, where we work together to make life better for people.
You have an opportunity.
To bring your passion, creativity and analytical skills to our diabetes team. You will have a unique and robust experience where you will help Team Lilly prepare for a product launch, optimize our current business, and engage our team members
ResponsibilitiesWhat you can expect:
- Assist in the activities supporting our newly launch product Baqsimi (nasal glucagon) including promotional material development, digital initiatives and agency engagement
- Develop a sales force engagement campaign for Basaglar
- Analyze current sales consultant sampling behaviors for our portfolio (Trulicity, Basaglar, and Humalog) and the distribution of our insulins devices in order to optimize the distribution of these assets
- Partner with the cross functional team in preparing for the Lilly diabetes sponsorship of Diabetes Canada conference
- Lead the implementation of H2 Customer engagement week in partnership with the sales and L&D teams
- Other duties as assigned
Basic QualificationsWho we are looking for:
Education and qualifications
- Currently enrolled full-time in a B.Comm, B.Sc or Life Science undergraduate program, returning full time in the fall
- Seeking an individual who is curious and enjoys doing research to solve a problem
- Seeking an individual with analytical skills (basic Excel proficiency preferred but not required)
- Seeking an individual who is creative with strong written and oral communication skills
- Seeking an individual who can work autonomously and within a team
Additional InformationEli Lilly Canada is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
If you are selected for an interview, we will provide you with a case scenario for our interview discussion
What you can expect from the interview:
- More than anything else, it is going to be a conversation.
- Prepare to talk about both your resume and the assigned case scenario.
- An insight about our company and culture.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55195.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up