Bilingual Customer Response Center Associate - Downtown Toronto
Toronto, OntarioNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we’re, inspired to make a difference in people’s lives every day – through the discovery of life-changing medicines, better understanding of disease management and support for people living with illness and their families and friends.
Our work today – from our research programs to our volunteer initiatives – is a reflection of our heritage of uniting caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We are committed to investing in our employees – through competitive salaries, training and development, health, and the opportunity to do good. The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable people to help us accomplish our mission!
ResponsibilitiesAs an integral part of our Commercial Capabilities and Customer Experience Division, the Customer Response Centre provides timely, trusted and tailored answers to customer inquiries from across Canada. The Customer Response Centre (CRC) Associate is responsible for enhancing customer relationships by continually seeking customer feedback and working to meet or exceed customer expectations. The CRC Associate understands the customer needs, collates customer feedback, and shares this with the wider business in order to deliver the best solutions in a timely manner. Providing support to internal business partners, responding to customer medical information questions, managing device trouble shooting and training, reporting adverse event and product complaints, completing order processing and actively participating in product and device initiatives is a key component of this role.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide responses to telephone and written inquiries about our products, devices, services and policies
- Identify, report and complete all necessary follow ups on adverse event and product complaint activities
- Liaise with other departments to resolve inquiries, and to obtain product and service updates
- Efficiently process drop shipments, vendor order process and product replacement needs
- Participate in deployment of marketing activities, programs and brand strategies.
- Provide first level medical information and sales support
- Solicit, capture and identify customer feedback and opportunities for process enhancements
- Train customers and problem solve device issues in an efficient and easy to understand manner.
- Successfully navigate a variety of computer based applications and systems
- Participate in customer service and process improvement initiatives with cross functional team members
- Order and return processing, including debit, credit and product sample requests as well as vendor order placement
- Work with external vendors on account escalations, process development and program management and supply chain requests
- Thoroughly understand and apply knowledge of local affiliate standard operating procedures, tools, and business processes
- Assist with front reception back up coverage responsibilities
- Occasional afterhours emergency response action required
- Effectively manage incoming call requests and recognize and adapts to cultural differences and communication preferences
- Completes required training and departmental enhancement activities, taking action on competency related feedback, in order to maximize the development of skill sets that benefit the company and his/her personal career objectives.
- University Degree in a science discipline preferred or equivalent pharmaceutical experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/customer service/sales industry
- Demonstrated customer focus attitude
- Bilingual French/English is required
- Effective time management, reliable, punctual and task completion oriented
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Open attitude that adapts to work effectively within a team, independently and with others in the organization
- Knowledge of SAP system, Sales Force.com and CRM system an asset
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to navigate and link process to unique situations
- Proven successful management of occasional high pressure time sensitive situations
- Ability to effectively manage internal departmental projects, assignments and participate in collaborative cross functional initiatives
- Comfortable working in a call center environment that requires flexibility to effectively manage and analyze cases with unique customer escalations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with elevated phone etiquette standards
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule depending on business needs
- Vendor relationship and medical background an asset
|Lilly will conduct, at its own expense, background search (including verification of educational credentials, contacting three of your personal references) of the successful candidate.|
Eli Lilly Canada is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 52049.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up