Sr/ Clinical Development Consultant
TaipeiNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we are in the early phases of a prolonged period of volume driven growth for the company. We have and will be launching several new molecules in the next couple of years. Our most recent launches position us in some of the most promising classes in biopharma, and we have a world-class go-to-market capability. Lilly is well positioned for the coming years to reach more people who can benefit from our medicines.
At the heart of Lilly's operations are our core values for more than 140 years – Excellence, Integrity and Respect for People. Our values are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion. Eli Lilly has received recognition from several distinguished organizations, as example:
- Catalyst Award, for our innovative Employee Journeys and People Strategy
- Corporate Knights, Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World
- Ethisphere, World's Most Ethical Companies 2019 – 3rd year in a row
- Forbes, America's Best Employers for Diversity
About Lilly Taiwan
Lilly Taiwan was established more than 50 year ago and we are represented in several major Therapeutic areas like Diabetes, Oncology, Bone Muscle Joint, CNS, Pain and Autoimmune. Lilly Taiwan acts to ensure people are welcomed, valued, respected and heard. You will participate best-in-class launch capabilities with relentless execution and speed, collaborate with diverse people and teams. If you are motivated by helping others to succeed and partnering within a cross-functional team, Join us.
ResponsibilitiesThe Clinical Development Consultant role (CDC) is responsible for providing operational expertise to customers through ownership of site feasibility, management of site performance to plan and country level study management in Clinical Research, inlcuding but not limited to;
- Identify, screen, evaluate and develop investigators for clinical trial participation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major institutions
- Development of new sites (institutions and portfolio sites)
- Provide input to study manager on protocol and enrollment feasibility for studies
- Partner with study manager on the design and contribute to the strategy of clinical study protocols
- Attend key therapeutic meetings, departmental education/business updates and other forms of technical and non-technical training
- Maintain technical expertise within a therapeutic area to engage in scientific discussions with the investigator and institution personnel
- Serve as primary point of contact for site personnel relative to business related issues
- Actively listen and respond to customer needs
- Serve as an effective communication “bridge” between our customer/partners and Lilly
- Coordinate, communicate, develop best practices, and build relationship using cross-functional teamwork
- Provide vendor oversight for site monitoring activities at site/country level
- The CDC is also responsible for oversight of vendor monitoring activities at clinical trial sites, including the identification, mitigation and escalation of significant findings and trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a scientific or health-related field
- At least 5 years work experience in Clinical Trials/Development experience and good working knowledge of Clinical Research Process
- Computer skills (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated success in effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and influence are necessary
- Experience in professional networking with positive mutually beneficial outcomes
- Strong medical knowledge in the respective therapeutic area
- Strong problem-solving skills, including strategic and creative thinking
- Self-managing priorities and multi-tasking projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both mandarin and English
Additional InformationApply with your English CV/Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 46031.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up