Sale Representative (CNS/AI- North)
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we constantly strive to be leaders in diversity and inclusion, research and development, corporate responsibility and employee benefits. For more than 140 years, we’ve received recognition from several distinguished organizations for our efforts. Here are some of our honors in recent years:
- BIO-IT World, Innovative Practices Award
- DiversityInc, Top 50 Companies for Diversity, No. 3
- Ethisphere, World's Most Ethical Companies
- Forbes, America's Best Employers for Diversity
- Forbes and JUST Capital, Forbes JUST 100, America’s Most JUST Companies
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, Corporate Equality Index – Perfect Score
- Newsweek, America's Most Responsible Companies
- National Organization on Disability, 2020 Leading Disability Employer
- Science Magazine, Top Employers, No. 16
- Working Mother Magazine: 100 Best Companies, Top 75 Companies for Executive Women, Best Companies for Dads, Best Companies for Multicultural Women
About Lilly Taiwan
Here at Lilly, we are focused on our common purpose to make life better for people around the world. Whether here in Taiwan, the greater NAPAC region, or our corporate headquarters in Indianapolis, each team member plays a critical role in ensuring we deliver on that purpose.
The Lilly Taiwan team is an exciting and fulfilling place, where we work hard to change lives for patients while supporting and encouraging each other to be and bring our best. Lilly is a place you can grow and lead, innovate, connect with coworkers who care about you and find meaning in the work you do. Join us.
You will be responsible for effectively managing a defined territory, grow customer value metric scores, meet sales targets, effectively engage customers, have business ownership mindset and effectively implement corporate strategies, which may include but not limited to:
- Promote Lilly's product in a professional and proficient manner
- Ability to drive sales growth and meet desirable target in territory
- Conduct analyses on product & market trends
- Strong ability to understand customers' expectation and deliver pleasant result
- Develop & execute territory business plans
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders as a team player
- Maintain compliance with current guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or business related major
- Above intermediate proficiency in English
- Familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good interpersonal skill to communicate, influence, persuade and negotiate
- A proactive, innovative team player and willing to embrace challenges
- With leadership and business attributes
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-9079.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up