Pricing, Reimbursement & Market Access Manager (PRA)
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The primary purpose of this Pricing, Reimbursement & Market Access (PRA) Manager is to assist in securing market access via demonstrating the value of Lilly products through the product reimbursement life cycle. PRA Manager is responsible for implementing the strategic plan for access, developing best-in-class product and pricing submissions and/or re-submissions to national bodies and private/ local/ hospital payers/insurers. The Manager owns the value proposition/Payer Value message of Lilly products to payers at all levels, throughout the product lifecycle.
As a PRA Manager with Lilly, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Leverage Global Brand Payer Strategies for prioritized products for respective business unit and incorporate into local strategy/ deliverables; provide local payer insights back into the product/Payer strategies through involvement in cross-functional brand teams and the brand planning process
- Tailor and test evidence-based value messages using payer messaging processes and based on payer need, benefit and a reason to believe that meets their criteria for credibility and business relevance
- Address local payer needs by drawing on/supporting the selection of the most appropriate tools and develop Best Practices for the benefit of other affiliates
- Develop pricing/reimbursement business strategies based on modeling, including launch and post-launch strategies as well as product development strategies (indication, dosage, potential payer prioritization)
- Coordinate cross functional teams to develop proficient submissions to carry out prelaunch activities, monitor the progress of submissions and support the resubmission process
- Lead and develop Payer Partnership Programs and other relevant tools based on Health Outcomes/Medical data and assist in the cross-affiliate use of dossiers to appropriately support reimbursement.
- Identify and evaluate policy developments relevant to PRA and/or a product’s access
- Liaise with and support corporate or affiliate lobbying efforts and integrated campaigns on issues that impact PRA
- A higher degree (Masters or PhD) in health science related disciplines (e.g. health economics, public health, biomedicine, epidemiology, pharmacology, pharmacy, healthcare administration, biostatistics, medicine).
- Deep understanding of country pharmaceutical and economic environment, and HTA process
- Participation in trade associations as appropriate (based on level of association)
- Involvement in political landscape/ appropriate participation in policy initiatives
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-5079.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up