Multi-Channel Engagement Manager
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
About Lilly Taiwan
Here at Lilly, we are focused on our common purpose to make life better for people around the world. Whether here in Taiwan, the greater NAPAC region, or our corporate headquarters in Indianapolis, each team member plays a critical role in ensuring we deliver on that purpose.
The Lilly Taiwan team is an exciting and fulfilling place, where we work hard to change lives for patients while supporting and encouraging each other to be and bring our best. Lilly is a place you can grow and lead, innovate, connect with coworkers who care about you and find meaning in the work you do. Join us.
The purpose of Multi-Channel Engagement (MCE) is “Being where our customer is and then delivering outstanding experiences at every touchpoint”.
As an Associate Multi-Channel Engagement Manager at Lilly, you will work with Brand Managers to deliver MCE solutions with high performance and high integrity to enhance the customer experience and drive business results in Taiwan. You are expected to engage with cross-functional teams to provide project management and deliver digital friendly contents. This position will report to Taiwan Senior MCE Manager to deliver planned MCE strategy, solutions and requirements, and possible opportunities for replication.
Your responsibilities may include but not limited to;
- Work with Senior MCE Manager in the affiliate to develop, implement and communicate localized MCE procedures that are consistent with Lilly global or business unit requirements.
- Deliver and maintain all MCE solutions in line with external and Lilly procedure requirements.
- Design and execute monitoring plans to assess digital performance and make changes to improve performance.
- Work with Taiwan brand managers to roll out these key projects including email Marketing and HCP Portal.
- Develop digital friendly contents of new launch products and/or existing products on email Marketing and HCP Portal to drive awareness.
- Increase percentage of digital touchpoints with our Customers.
- Measure Taiwan MCE solutions utilization of the responsible brands and work with brand teams to seek improvement opportunities.
- Ensure access to our medicines at fair value while expanding their reach.
- Work with cross-functional teams and community to replicate identified best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or business related major, and above.
- Above intermediate proficiency in English
- Experience in marketing or relevant business environment.
- Proven cross-functional partnering capabilities.
- Strategic thinking and commercial acumen.
- Strong execution to deliver digital friendly contents.
- Awareness of external environment & thinking outside the walls of Lilly.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to drive change and create positive attitude for developing and implementing digital solutions.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-7925.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up