Medical Science Liaison
Taipei, TaiwanNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we are in the early phases of a prolonged period of volume driven growth for the company. We have and will be launching several new molecules in the next couple of years. Our most recent launches position us in some of the most promising classes in biopharma, and we have a world-class go-to-market capability. Lilly is well positioned for the coming years to reach more people who can benefit from our medicines.
At the heart of Lilly's operations are our core values for more than 140 years – Excellence, Integrity and Respect for People. Our values are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion. Eli Lilly has received recognition from several distinguished organizations, as example:
- Catalyst Award, for our innovative Employee Journeys and People Strategy
- Corporate Knights, Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World
- Ethisphere, World's Most Ethical Companies 2019 – 3rd year in a row
- Forbes, America's Best Employers for Diversity
About Lilly Taiwan
Lilly Taiwan was established more than 50 year ago and we are represented in several major Therapeutic areas like Diabetes, Oncology, Bone Muscle Joint, CNS, Pain and Autoimmune. Lilly Taiwan acts to ensure people are welcomed, valued, respected and heard. You will participate best-in-class launch capabilities with relentless execution and speed, collaborate with diverse people and teams. If you are motivated by helping others to succeed and partnering within a cross-functional team, Join us.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) with Lilly, you will be a key field-based medical affairs ambassador who engage with scientific experts and others in the medical community to understand external research/clinical needs, respond to unsolicited questions, and foster a two-way scientific dialogue.
You are expected to take proactive and responsive initiatives to provide the best experiences to customers with the team.
And your responsibilities may include but not limited to;
- Respond to unsolicited requests (one-time or standing) from scientific experts/other HCPs.
- Gather, analyze and share clinical insights and scientific intelligence with key stakeholders.
- Facilitate research opportunities regarding Lilly-sponsored research and investigator-initiated research.
- Proactively disseminate information related to label changes and critical new safety information.
- Support, participate in or own Lilly meetings & events, such as scientific exchange, consultant, and health education meetings in accordance with the applicable global and local procedures on meetings with HCPs.
- Responsible for presentations to external groups and respond to specific unsolicited medical questions from HCPs in attendance.
- Pharmacy Formulary / Payer Support;
- Deliver presentations to committees.
- Join B2P or PRA personnel to respond to an existing unsolicited request from a payer.
- Lead and deliver internal trainings.
- Staff the medical information area of a medical congress exhibit booth in accordance with the applicable global and local procedures.
- Serve as a consultant to the internal brand team. The focus support is channeling external customer insights and interests to inform decision-making.
- Others duties may include promotional material review, scientific data disclosures, creation of medical information resources, conduct of Lilly-sponsored research and interactions with non-medical personnel.
- Advanced degree in health sciences (PharmD, MD, PhD in a medically related field) or Masters or Bachelors level degree in health sciences (e.g. BSN, RPh, PA, NP).
- With 2-3 years of relevant clinical or therapeutic area experience in diabetes or oncology is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Ability and wiliness to travel up to 75%.
- Intellectual curiosity about the field of science/medicine for which they are responsible.
- Learning agility to comprehend and effectively communicate large amounts of complex scientific content in a clear and concise fashion.
- Self-directed and able to work alone in the field effectively managing multiple priorities and projects.
- Advanced presentation and computer skills with expertise in literature identification.
- Effective strategic and critical thinking in order to analyze, assess and evaluate information and interpret impact or relevance to future states.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, including high emotional intelligence and the ability to engage in professional relationship building and networking
- Experience in servicing customer needs for complex information.
- Significant experience in professional networking with mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Familiarity with health systems, academic communities, medical research, and medical education process highly valued.
Apply with your English CV/resume to email@example.com
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 52947.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up