At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we are in the early phases of a prolonged period of volume driven growth for the company. We have and will be launching several new molecules in the next couple of years. Our most recent launches position us in some of the most promising classes in biopharma, and we have a world-class go-to-market capability. Lilly is well positioned for the coming years to reach more people who can benefit from our medicines.
At the heart of Lilly's operations are our core values for more than 140 years – Excellence, Integrity and Respect for People. Our values are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion. Eli Lilly has received recognition from several distinguished organizations, as example:
- Catalyst Award, for our innovative Employee Journeys and People Strategy
- Corporate Knights, Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World
- Ethisphere, World's Most Ethical Companies 2019 – 3rd year in a row
- Forbes, America's Best Employers for Diversity
About Lilly Taiwan
Lilly Taiwan was established more than 50 year ago and we are represented in several major Therapeutic areas like Diabetes, Oncology, neurodegeneration, Pain and Autoimmune. Lilly Taiwan acts to ensure people are welcomed, valued, respected and heard. You will participate best-in-class launch capabilities with relentless execution and speed, collaborate with diverse people and teams. If you are motivated by helping others to succeed and partnering within a cross-functional team, Join us.
A medical advisor at Lilly, you will be the lead medical/scientific strategic expert, driving late phase development and supporting access, payer & Real World Evidence (RWE) delivery; providing comprehensive medical strategy, oversight & accountability for brand team.
The primary responsibility of the medical advisor is to provide expert medical expertise to all aspects of the local business, to ultimately enhance the customers' experience in scientific interaction with Lilly.
The medical advisor responsibility includes development the strategic medical plan for the compound, provide medical expertise for regulatory affairs, providing medical guidance on the business plan, leading in local scientific data dissemination (leading and presenting at conferences, advisory boards, etc.) and acting as scientific expert externally.
Other responsibilities may include but not limited to;
Business governance/ Clinical planning (pre and post launch)
- Ensure life cycle plans for drugs in development address customer needs.
- Take a leadership role in defining the Patient Journey and corresponding Medical Plan. Become patient advocate, as well as a medical expert.
- Develop medical strategies to support brand commercialization activities during the development of the local business plan.
- By offering scientific and creative Input, contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional materials for the brand team.
- Provide scientific training of sales representatives, and other function.
Scientific Data Dissemination/Exchange
- Understand and actively address the unsolicited scientific information needs of external health care professionals according to guidelines above.
- Plan and set up medical symposia, advisory board meetings, and/or the facilitation of other meetings with health care professionals.
- Prepare or review scientific information in response to customer questions or media requests.
- Participate in data analysis and the development of publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts).
- Establish and maintain appropriate collaborations and relationships with external scientific experts, thought leaders, and the general medical community
- Take core role and collaborate with clinical research staff in the design, conduct and reporting of local clinical trials.
- Collaborate with statisticians, health outcomes, research scientists and selected investigators in the development of protocols and data collection requirements.
- Participate in investigator identification and selection, in conjunction with clinical teams.
- General Responsibilities
- Support the business unit management team, including medical leadership in preparation and administration of the local or business unit medical budget.
- Collaborate proactively and productively with all alliance, business, and vendor partners.
- Model the leadership behaviors.
- Be an ambassador of both patients and the Lilly Brand.
- Medical Doctor (board certified, preferred dermatologist, neurologist, rheumatologist or immunologist )
- With 3 years clinical experience and experience with the clinical trial.
- Pharmaceutical or CRO experience is preferred.
- A scientific background with laboratory experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities·
- Demonstrated ability to influence others (both cross-functionally and within the function) in order to create a positive working environment.
Fluent in English, verbal and written communication.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-21261.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up