Third Party Website Channel Leader
Sydney, New South Wales
Company OverviewLilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to create medicines that make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at www.lilly.com and http://newsroom.lilly.com/social-channels.
Our local AU website is available at https://www.lilly.com.au/en/index.aspx.
ResponsibilitiesLilly is committed to delivering unparalleled customer experiences across our customer engagements. As the environment continues to rapidly evolve, we need to accelerate the evolution of our capabilities in order to keep pace with the needs and expectations of our customers. Next Generation Customer Engagement is Lilly’s transformation effort to create positive customer experiences by enhancing the ways customers interact with Lilly and experience our products, and Multi-Channel Engagement (MCE) is one of its key components.
Third Party Source of Authority Websites are communities of Health Care Providers (HCPs) coming together online with the objective of professional development in order to improve patient care and treatment outcomes. These websites can be managed either by professional associations of HCPs or by commercial enterprises.
Third Party Website Channel Leader will lead the effort to utilize the 3rd Party Website Channel across the hub affiliates in the most impactful and efficient manner. To achieve this goal, she or he will closely work with both regional and local MCE, IT, Customer Analytics, Brand and Procurement teams.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- MBA or another related graduate-level degree is preferred
Most Critical Skills & Attributes:
- Track record in successful delivery of significant programs at affiliate or regional level using the 3rd parties
- Innovative skills and Strategic Thinking Skills
- Leadership skills (particularly in cross functional collaboration and leading without authority)
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and ambiguous environment
- Continuous learning and improvement mindset
- Must be able to inspire, engage and lead a diverse group of people across multiple stakeholder
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong agility and curiosity. Ability to stay up to date on emerging customer engagement trends
Prior Knowledge or Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years relevant previous work experience
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience in marketing, preferably multi-channel & marketing program partnerships
- Experience with leveraging channels and digital tactics to engage with customers; fluent in marketing principles and best practices
- Experience working with independent third party Continuous Professional Development Programs (eCME’s, Live Symposia, ePeer to Peer, Webinars)
- Experience working with Content Providers and Content development Publishers and Partners
- Demonstrated capacity to achieve results through robust vendor management
Note: Up to 20% expected travel –Based in Sydney (West Ryde) - South Korea, Taiwan, & Hongkong
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55853.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up