Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
• Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in Pharmacy, Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
• Vaccine/animal health development experience, with R&D-related Quality Assurance.
• Ability to operate in a business focused R&D Quality organization recognized as a partner to both the R&D organization and CRO business partners.
• Knowledge in one of the following: GCP (VICH GL9) or GLP compliance in one or more global regulatory requirements (USDA, CFIA, MHRA/VMD, EMA).
• Knowledge of PC tools including all MS Office applications and Internet
• May lead small to medium scale projects with minimum to moderate risks.
• Knowledge of business process and the ability to work within the general business hierarchy.
• Ability to negotiate favorable outcomes while maintaining positive working relationship.
• Aware of risk-assessment methodologies, and project organization.
• Able to interpret regulations and policies, and to communicate and respond to associated questions.
• Ability to define problems, collect and review data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to hold critical conversations well
• Ability to influence without authority.
• Ability to effectively work with teams.
• Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.