At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- 按时完成中控样品测试，成品测试及稳定性样品测试。Complete the test for in-process control samples, release product and stability test on time.
- 按时完成投诉样品的处理。Complete complain handling on time.
- 负责起草/修订化学测试相关的SOP。Be responsible for the SOP draft/revision in QC chemistry incoming lab.
- 根据GMP and GLP要求有序，有组织地书写分析报告。To prepare the analytical reports in order and organized format.
- 负责化学实验室的文件管理。Be responsible for document management for chemical lab.
- 负责化学实验室的5S管理。Perform 5S management for chemical lab.
- 通过日常的清洁和良好的保养工作，保证实验室有一个清洁、安全的环境，操作过程中 严格遵守公司HSE的相关规定，避免伤害事故的发生。To maintain lab in clean and safe condition by routinely cleaning and good housekeeping. Must follow up HSE related requirement when performing testing to avoid accident happened.
- 能用英语说，写和读。Capable of speaking, writing and read in English fluently.
- 大专或本科学历，药学化学或相关学科。Bachelor degree or above, majored in pharmaceuticals, chemistry or related sciences.
- 一年以上制药行业实验室工作经验。At least one year working experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- 根据生产需要能够进行翻班工作。To support shift work according to production requirement.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-27626.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up