Breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer in women worldwide and this position involves working with one of the latest treatments for metastatic breast cancer today, but it also includes involvement of planning for future launches in other cancer areas in Lilly's treatment pipeline.
Reporting to the Brand Leader UK Hub, this role will be responsible for coordinating all the activities in the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden) and hence working very closely with the Brand Manager(s) in the Nordic region (dotted line). This includes working with the ongoing launch execution in the region including development, approval and implementation of marketing programs and tactics related to the launch. In this role you will be responsible for several steps in our process for approving promotional material, from pre-Veeva meetings through to withdrawal as well as logistic support such as managing invitations for independent, promotional and educational meetings.
Besides the brand coordinating responsibilities for the brand(s) across the Nordic countries part of this function will be dedicated to traditional Brand Manager tasks, mainly as project lead together with agencies in promotional material creation. The role will help us maximize the value our medicines can bring to patients, HCP’s and Lilly, and it is a critical position which includes a high degree of responsibility and personal development opportunity.
Further, this role will enable the marketing team to prioritize, plan, implement and measure/evaluate programs that ultimately should improve customer experiences and you will also be key in making sure these programs are optimized through tight alignment and implementation of the Next Generation Customer Engagement transformation under the leadership of the Nordic Brand Managers.
The successful candidate will:
•Coordinate activities in the Nordics and take active part in the UK Hub marketing Team
•Having a strong external focus and be able to influence and manage key internal and external stakeholders to achieve fast and effective implementation of tactics
•Have a winning mindset and being solution oriented with an ability to influence
•Be essential for our move from multiple channels to multi-channel with a particular focus on our digital offering through tight cross-functional work with the NGCE team and specifically the Multi-Channel Engagement Manager for UK and Nordics
•Assist with, and ensure adherence to, integrity and compliance in all that we do. In close collaboration with the Nordic Brand Managers ensure that all programs are 100% compliant to Nordic Code of Practice and local Standard Operating Procedures’
•Strong member of the brand team across the Nordics, and an internal champion and advocate for the brand's success
•Ensure execution excellence of the Customer Plan/ Operational Plan, with an MCE Focus in collaboration with the Nordic Brand Managers
•With the Nordic BM track and monitor launch readiness and sales performance post launch in the Nordics in line with key milestones. Support and demonstrate high interest in the sales objectives
• Native speaking in one of the Scandinavian languages or bilingual in Finnish/Swedish
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
• Evidence of strong teamwork and interpersonal skills in line with the Team Lilly Framework, focus on the common purpose and expectations- Include, Innovative, Accelerate, Deliver
• Strong leadership and motivation and clear willingness to grow their future career.
• Proven track record of performance.
• Confidence and willingness to take on new challenges, ask questions, and manage multiple projects.
• High willingness to take ownership of tasks and show accountability
• A good to excellent working knowledge of digital channels.
• Good presentation, written & verbal skills.
• Self- motivated and able to prioritize.
• A solid compliance mindset and demonstrated integrity on the job.
• Enthusiastic- ability to energize and motivate others.
• Ability to work effectively with and influence virtual teams and/or stakeholders.
• Technical marketing experience
• Sales experience
• Certification in local pharma code
• Basic knowledge in Scandinavian languages