At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Ensures proper investigational product (IP) management, which includes sourcing, receipt, storage, preparation, dispensing, labelling, accountability, reconciliation, retention, destruction and documentation according to the study protocol.
- Ensures proper management of non-study medications, e-kit drugs and other general pharmacy inventory.
- Ensures proper management of Special Security Substances (SSS), Controlled Drugs and Psychotropic drugs.
- Performs extemporaneous preparation (EP), aseptic compounding and other dispensing activities in accordance to operational procedures, manuals, preparation instructions and various quality agreements.
- Ensures proper management of randomization and unblinding procedures for blinded clinical trials.
- Assists Laboratory Systems Associate (LSA) in maintaining proper functioning of all pharmacy equipment.
- Reviews and provides feedback during protocol development where applicable.
- Reviews and updates local standard operation procedures as appropriate.
- Participates in applicable audit and inspection visits by Lilly and external agencies and ensures proper follow-up on issues.
- May be required to hold relevant licenses (e.g. Form A Poisons License).
- Provides coaching to Locum Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians/Assistants and Pharmacy Interns as needed on IP management, EP and aseptic compounding.
- Performs cross-functional and other duties as required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Singapore Registered Pharmacist.
- Clear communications skills.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Experience in working in cleanroom or manufacturing setting (preferred).
- Proficient in GMP and GDP (preferred).
- Must be flexible with work hours to participate in study activities that occur predominantly in the early mornings and some weekends.
- Able to work in cleanroom environment, which requires special gowning procedure.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-8904.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up