Clinical Research Nurse
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Participates in the review of draft protocols.
- Participates in recruitment activities via approved media, flyers and brochures. Identify and source for appropriate sites or avenues for subject recruitment.
- Conducts and coordinates all general screening activities such as screening laboratory tests, clinical procedures and data documentation.
- Ensures that recruitment/screening activities are in compliance with ICH-GCP (Good Clinical Practice), global and local SOP and guidelines, Singapore GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for organising and managing the protocol set-up activities which involves the development of appropriate forms, labels, set-up medical equipment and arranging pre-study meetings.
- Participates in clinical trial procedure/tasks as delegated by the Principal Investigator or designee.
- Collects and verifies clinical trial data.
- Demonstrates understanding and adheres to Good Clinical Practice, global and local policies and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Pleasant disposition, meticulous and systematic.
- Able to multi-task and perform under pressure of strict timelines.
- Computer literate.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-260.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up