Sr Regulatory Affairs Manager-LCDDMAC
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The purpose of Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager role is to develop regulatory strategy for responsible products and manage regulatory projects. When approved by team head, can have subordinate(s) in team. Sr. Manager with subordinate need to recruit, supervise, train and develop team members, and achieve team excellence.
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the job requirements at the time it was prepared. The job requirements of any position may change over time and may include additional responsibilities not specifically described in the job description. Consult with your supervision regarding your actual job responsibilities and any related duties that may be required for the position.
Provide regulatory expertise to propose China registration strategy through working closely with China and global study team and get alignment. Implement, review and update regulatory strategy when necessary. Ensure product registration related activities under Lilly’s policies and standard operating procedures, and other applicable laws and regulations. Oversee the progress and ensure product registration approval.
- Review product registration strategy and action plan. Timely make recommendations to adjust the strategy to related functions and communicate with GRA (Global Regulatory Affairs) and China internal departments for the major changes and rationale.
- Review and sign registration dossier and other regulatory documents to ensure the data presented fully represent what is practically required.
- Timely communicate with regulatory authorities to get regulatory feedback.
- Timely review and communicate registration progress and issues with related functions; provide direction, guidance, and support as needed in analysis and/or solution of the issues.
- Provide input and advice on the new product launch plan in terms of regulatory requirement.
- Collaborate with related functions to ensure market supply, artwork and labeling comply with agency requirement.
Provide supervision on dedicated TA team, engage, retain and grow junior RA colleagues (when applicable). Participate in development and review of RA SOP and other RA functional system. Ensure compliance with company policies, principles & procedures which China local team is trained on these aspects. Perform the function of delegate ALRP role:
- Product Information should comply with local reg requirements, and the updated Product Information should be submitted, approved and implemented within the designated internal and/or MOH timelines.
- Follow global labelling procedures, and document relevant exceptions in order to produce accurate and high-quality Product Information which is in compliance with global core labeling.
Perform ad hoc projects or assignments.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- At least bachelor degree in pharmaceutical or chemical/biopharmaceutical sciences
- At least 5-year experience in drug regulatory affairs with at least 3-year experience in global leading pharmaceutical company
- Good skill on English writing, speaking and listening
- Good skill on computer operation
- Self-motivated and Innovative
- Leadership with people management/general management training (preferable).
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-7072.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up