(Sr.) MR & NPP Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
Req ID 53638
Title (Sr.) MR & NPP Manager
State / Province 上海市
|As a (Sr.) MR & NPP Manager at Lilly China, the person will be responsible for supporting one of our 3 business units (Diabetes, Oncology or Biomeds). The role will support the Business Unit in market research and new product planning, having the unique opportunity to gain experience in both functions. This person will be responsible for projects to assess market potential in China for early stage compounds, conducting foundational market and customer understanding for newly launching brands and monitoring the brand health of our current brands to support the brand team in achieving their strategy and meet annual sales target. This role will be highly integrated with the business and responsible for discovering and bringing actionable customer and market insights to influence key business decisions.|
|Asset Evaluation and Strategy Design|
- Conduct initial assessment of whether we should launch a product in China and why using syndicated reports and desktop research
- Assessments of global portfolio assets as well as incoming business development deals
- Make solid assumptions and partner with forecasting to create business case and long range forecasts for new products
- On global assets partner closely with global team to learn about the development strategy and communicate China specific considerations
- Partner with medical development team to ensure commercial input in development plan and address any issues or risks during the development program
- Speed the launch of new products in China
- Prepare pre-launch plan and conduct its implementation
- Conduct primary market research studies to understand the disease, competitive market understanding, and physician and patient insights
- Lead launch readiness and ensure a smooth transition to BU brand team 18 months prior to launch
Brand Health and Performance Tracking
- Build and implement a market research learning plan to answer key questions for our marketed brands
- Conduct brand tracking studies to understand performance of our current brands
- Conduct qualitative research to improve our current customer solutions and understanding
- Partner with the brand team to integrate customer insights and understanding into our brand planning process
- Ensure all MR projects strictly follow Lilly compliance requirements
- BS/ BA, major in business or finance a plus
- Medical background a plus
- MBA a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in brand management, new product planning and/or market research
- 2+ years’ pharmaceutical industry experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Strong analytical/logic thinking skills with business sense
- Strong leadership with cross functional teams
- Deep understanding of China pharmaceutical market
- Excellent learning agility and ability to handle multi-tasks
- Good computer skills, especially in Excel and/or other data management/forecasting software
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Effective problem-solving skills to evaluate and resolve business and organizational problems.
- Demonstrated success in influencing without authority.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 53638.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow.
Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see
when we’ll be in your area.
View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about
opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested
in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!