Sr. IT Manager - Business Integration
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
This position will play as a strategic partner role for business engagement and solution delivery to CMO, including:
- Takes the overall lead for IT projects/services to provide effective and innovative IT solutions to enable the business capabilities and solve the business problems.
- Serves as business partner/consultant and account manager (functional/department CIO), including identifying and prioritizing value-oriented opportunities and solutions
- Work as system custodian who is accountable to ensure that systems are appropriately developed , installed, maintained, supported and validated
- Project Leader
- Takes the overall lead for IT projects responsible for the execution and success of the project with on-time and high-quality delivery
- Be the owner and key decision maker within IT for prioritization, project plan/schedule, budget, resources, and activities
- Responsible for the procurement process (RFI/RFP) and 3rd party supplier risk evaluation (SERF, PIC etc.)
- Defines user acceptance criteria for system deployment and supports client acceptance testing
- Creates / execute the OCM and deployment plan and ensure the roll-out of the solution and track the effectiveness / value generation
- Business Analyst & Business Consultant
- Serves as business partner and account manager, including identifying, proposing and prioritizing value-oriented opportunities and solutions
- Understands the goals, objectives and business strategy of the assigned business area
- Authors business cases which document alternatives and cost/benefit analysis
- Analyzes existing business processes and participates in reengineering efforts
- Works with Solution Evaluation team to identify and analyzes multiple solution alternatives and make IT solution proposal
- Assesses the training / communication needs and create the relevant OCM plan
- Possesses general awareness and knowledge of regulatory, legal, quality and information security
- System Custodian
- Be accountable to system owner and ensures that systems are appropriately developed , installed, maintained, supported and validated according to applicable corporate and local policies and procedures (CSL, PISS, MLPS etc.)
- Conduct system enhancements and ensure the service management level
- Be the overall responsible person for system validation including creating validation documents, quality review and periodic review
- Be responsible for system overall status, system related information security and to represent validation documentation if required during an audit or regulatory inspection
- Project Manager
- Accountable for communication with stakeholders, Go Team/Portfolio Management Team, business partners and other related members within the scope of project management.
- Accountable to ensure there is a project charter for every project.
- Ensures an integrated project plan is build and maintained in professional manner, such as Critical Chain Project Management methodology
- Analyzes project status and risk/issue at a high level, and facilitates resolution.
- Influences adjustments to project schedule, budget, resources, and activities as deem necessary
- Influences the prioritization of work across various projects for the team in alignment with IT governance process
- Ensures execution of OCM plan, as a part of the overarching project plan
- Educates project team members on project processes and methodologies
- Facilitates identification and support roles and responsibilities
- Accountable for coordination of and assuring integration of all program components, including projects and establishing the program environment. This includes creating and integrating program management change control processes and establishing methodology standards for the program and standards for monitoring.
- Drive and controls Program/Project Scope Management – including prioritizing projects within the program, initiating projects; planning, defining and verifying scope; and establishing and leading scope change control processes at the Program Level.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling Project Cost Management – including resource planning and estimating, budgeting and controlling costs at the Program Level.
- Technology Integrator
- Anticipates the implications of technical decisions on our partners’ business, the IT business, and/or the existing IT portfolio
- Implements innovative approaches when integrating new technologies supporting business transformation
- Modifies existing systems or integrates packaged systems with existing infrastructure to meet business requirements.
- Perform or support data integration
- Ensures Lilly information assets are protected from malicious content and access to information is restricted to authorized personnel only
- Anticipates the implications of technical decisions on regulatory compliance requirements and advises project teams and solution owners accordingly
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-9918.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up