(Sr.)HR Manager - TA
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Work closely with business and SBP/BP to develop staffing and sourcing strategy to align with business and staffing needs.
- Implement staffing and sourcing strategy through successful execution and governance of end to end recruitment process
- Proactively provide market insights and competitive intelligence based on the business and recruitment challenges
- Communicate with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs and provide effective recruitment solutions and plans to meet staffing objectives within deadline
- Influence and coach hiring managers to build and improve their selection capability
- Oversee all the recruitment processes and recruitment channels including digital platforms, RPO and headhunters.
- Manage recruitment programs such as campus recruiting, MBA recruiting and ensure recruitment channels’ effectiveness to maximize recruiting efficiency
- Build employer brand through recruiting activities and creative advertising
- Measure recruitment service level and metrics by tracking, summarizing and analyzing recruiting results and continuously improve efficiency
- Lead and work with teams on TA projects as needed and make sure the projects well-structured and implemented
- University Graduate or above;
- 3-5 years working experience in HR function
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, People sensitivity;
- Good planning and problem solving skills
- Highly disciplined and efficient but collaborative
- Quick learner, curiosity and interest in learning;
- Strong communication skills and active team player;
- Adaptable to change, open to new experiences;
- Proactive with good judgment and can work under pressure / across boundary;
- Behave in a professional and ethical manner
- Good command of English
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership and dedication
- Business acumen
- Innovation and creativity
- Project management experience
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-8084.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up