Sr ASP Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lead the Access Strategy and Planning from PRA perspective throughout the whole product lifecycle.
- Access strategy development
- New products’ strategic pricing, reimbursement & access strategy development.
- Exist products’ reimbursement & access strategy
- Facilitate access strategy implementation for CMA, Access and KAM functions
- Payer insight driven decision making and operation
- Consolidate the payer insights from market research / interview and the analysis of policy trend
- Tailor the product messages to payer value proposition / tools to support the access tasks
- Develop payer dossier for reimbursement and negotiation application
- Tactic planning
- As the liaison for the communication between CA team, cross functional teams and BUs
- Integrate cross functional resources to cover targeted stakeholders effectively
- Facilitate and prioritize the process and projects of related operation plans
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5 years’ experience in Pharma industry in PRA related field
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal capability
- Skills of application of software eg. Excel, Power point and desktop research
- Smooth English communication capability on speaking, reading and writing
- With solid Health Economic & Outcome Research or Payer Understanding related background, training or experience is preferred.
- Good learning agility and attitude to overcome the adversity.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-1046.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up