(Senior) Manager, Medical Education
TA medical Education Manager will be responsible for implementing TA medical education plan including identify specific education needs, development of the agenda and content of individual education events, identify and manage speakers, ensure the deliveries of events on time, and with high quality.
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the job requirements at the time it was prepared. The job requirements of any position may change over time and may include additional responsibilities not specifically described in the job description. Consult with your supervision regarding your actual job responsibilities and any related duties that may be required for the position.
• Implementation of medical education plan: based on TA education strategy and plan, this role should be responsible for Implement medical education plan in a seamless and timely manner through appropriate involvement of external and internal stakeholders as well as strong project management and coordination of available resources and involved parties. Key activities include but not limit below:
1. Identify specific education needs;
2. Development of the agenda and content of individual education events, identify and manage appriopriate speakers
3. Ensure the conduct of the education events aligned with related policies and overall strategy;
4. Ensure deliveries of events on time, and with high quality.
5. Ensure the tracking and measurement of each events.
• Speakers engagement: & society partnership: Working closely with the cross-functional team, identify, engage, manage the suitable TLs in the implementation of medical education activities. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop & manage medical society & TPO partnerships on medical education.
• Compliance: Ensure the medical education programs are fully in compliance with corporate satandard and relevant policies.
Basic QualificationsMinimum Qualification Requirements:
• Master Degree or above in Medicine, Past clinical and/or industrial experiences in therapeutical area.
• At least 5 years of clinical experiences and/or industrial experiences in Medical Affairs or other relevant functions.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Medical Affairs launch experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of principles of adult education and instructional design preferred
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55258.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up