Regional Marketing Manager
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Primary ownership of key speakers’ speaking relationship within designated geography.
- Identification, development, management and coaching of regional speakers.
- Reinforcement of speaker compliance with speakers and sales force.
- Implement regional speaker training
- Speaker certification; triages issues with certification
- Track and report utilization of speakers, program quarterly update (activity, outcome and expense).
- Track and follow-up regional speaker payment, and report to promotional core team.
Take leadership at field to maximize implementation of field and brand driven Peer-to-Peer (P2P) programs
- Work closely with Sr. regional marketing manager, brand team, field SF, and other cross functional team(medical, compliance, finance, procurement) to ensure lilly P2P program roll out efficiently , regionally
- Identify field P2P programming needs and provide input to promotional program manager for annual program operation plan development.
- Translate annual P2P programming strategy into regional operational plan with detailed customer segmentation, P2P content, scope and budget
- Implement regional P2P program with high quality and integrity with regard to speaker effectiveness, programming effectiveness, adherence to compliance policy
Develop regional market analysis to assist SF and brand team to timely and deeply understand regional market
- Untilize database such as IMS, CPA to analyze regional market and provide market insight
- Report regional marketing analysis to SF and brand team to support business decision
- Develop the customized regional program plan and corresponding action plan based on analysis result
- 3-5 years related working experience in Pharmaceutical marketing or sale
- Bachelor Degree and above and major in medical or pharmacy
- Good pharmaceutical marketing knowledge, business sense and analytical skills
- Familiar with pharmaceutical industry
- Program implementation and management experience preferred
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Attention to details, accountability and good implementation and follow up ability
- Good learning agility Well traveled with regional exposure
- Good computer skills in Microsoft office
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-8085.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up