Medical Education Manager
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Implementation of medical education plan: based on TA education strategy and plan, this role should be responsible for Implement medical education plan in a seamless and timely manner through appropriate involvement of external and internal stakeholders as well as strong project management and coordination of available resources and involved parties. Key activities include but not limit below:
- Identify specific education needs;
- Development of the agenda and content of individual education events, identify and manage appropriate speakers
- Ensure the conduct of the education events aligned with related policies and overall strategy;
- Ensure deliveries of events on time, and with high quality.
- Ensure the tracking and measurement of each event.
- Speakers engagement: & society partnership: Working closely with the cross-functional team, identify, engage, manage the suitable TLs in the implementation of medical education activities. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop & manage medical society & TPO partnerships on medical education.
- Compliance: Ensure the medical education programs are fully in compliance with corporate standards and relevant policies.
- Master Degree or above in Medicine, Past clinical and/or industrial experiences in therapeutical area.
- At least 5 years of clinical experiences and/or industrial experiences in Medical Affairs or other relevant functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Medical Affairs launch experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of principles of adult education and instructional design preferred
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-19373.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up