Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
ResponsibilitiesMarketing Department regular meeting support and travel arrangement
1. Support Marketing Department's annual business plan and product strategy formulation.
2. Support CNS marketing leader and RMT leader
3. Comprehensive analysis of internal and external data (IMS/CPA/ internal sales data).
4. Participate in market research projects and results reanalysis.
5. Support team on regular administration
Marketing Activities and project support.
1. Apply for approval of the internal process of the activity.
2. Connect with the sales department and collect information.
3. Assisted the brand manager and the advertising company and the travel or other agency to make sure the activities was ready for normal operation.
Basic QualificationsRequired knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Required English level--Business fluency in speaking, reading and writing
- Previous business support experience
- Excellent implementation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Analytical skill
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Accountable and responsible
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Experience with maintaining intranet sites and technology savvy
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 53957.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up