KA Strategy & Program Associate Director
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Assist NKAD to develop KA team's annual access strategy.
- Monitor policy, optimally integrate resources based on portfolio and access strategies, plan and design KA programs for the whole fiscal year according to business requests from different portfolio/BU and KA resources, and guarantee effective program execution and satisfaction from key clients.
- Connect with national program platform, lead team to establish platform of high-impact programs, and create hospital management and pharmacy programs with industry influences.
- Track progress of hospital listing, maintenance and program execution, organize KA related communications, e.g :KA listing bi-weekly meeting, etc.; collect feedback from cross-functional teams, and develop follow-up action plans. Key client visits, design national level programs and coordinate implementation.
- 3 years or above KA/sales manager, 2 years’ Marketing /KA program manger in pharmaceutical industry
- 3 years’ people manager role
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and cross-functional skills
- Good project management experience and skill
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Strong learning agility, demonstrate passion to learn new knowledge / skills with speed
- Team Spirit: achieve results through team-work as a valued leader / member in different settings
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-21013.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up