Clinical Research Physician (CRP)
ResponsibilitiesThis job is under Lilly China Drug Development and Medical Affair Center (LCDDMAC) for Neuroscience therapeutic area, one of the strategic therapeutic areas of Lilly China. The Clinical Research Physician will take core medical role as scientific leader in drug development and medical affairs.
The primary roles that Neuroscience CRP plays in his/her position will be followings (specific assignments of role 1-3 will be determined based on business needs).
Neuroscience Clinical Development: Core member and scientific leader of neuroscience clinical development to create clinical development plan; design and conduct of clinical studies, and report of the study results in order to ensure the successful registration and commercialization of new product in China.
Neuroscience Medical Affairs: Medical affairs lead for strategic planning for launch and commercialization of Neuroscience product to ultimately enhance the customers' experience in scientific interaction with Eli Lilly. Partner with Bio-Medicine Business Unit and leverage cross-functional integration to optimize strategies and implementation.
External Collaborations: Lilly Medical representative in Joining Development Committee for external collaborations of Neuroscience products.
Compliance: CRP should ensure all medical related activities are in compliance with local and international regulation, law, guidance and company standard and policies.
R4 physician: Drug development/Medical affairs
Basic QualificationsJob Requirements
• Medical Doctorate degree in Neuroscience related therapeutic area.
• Minimal 3 years of Clinical practice and/or clinical research; and 5 years of medical related industry experience.
• Strong leadership and ability to work across functional. Ability to influence others without direct authority.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and succinctly within the organization; able to develop credibility in a network that spans a wide variety of functional components
• Strong business acumen, and deep understanding of business fundamentals with the ability to maintain holistic view of launch readiness.
• Medical Affairs launch experience is preferred.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55447.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up