Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Responsible for C&B monthly reports preparation such as employees data for insurance, medical check-up, holiday benefits.
- Responsible for drafting C&B program promotional materials such as WeChat article, email, poster, etc.
- Assist to organize benefits lecture and communication campaign activities including invitation preparation, logistic and on-site support
- Participant in benefits system testing such as flexible benefits platform testing
- Assist to prepare C&B documents per request.
Basic QualificationsRegards job qualifications, I make some modifications.
1. Be detail-oriented, careful and responsive, strong sense of responsibility is a must.
2. Adequate and sustainable time for internship, at least 3 days a week lasting for at least 6 months.
3. Willing to generate innovated ideas and good at writing would be plus.
4. On-board soon could be plus
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54576.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up