The Brand Manager position is created to be responsible for launching Verzenios, a brand new asset of breast cancer in China. This role will be primarily focused on learning how to develop brand strategy plan before the product is commercialized and mainly executing the launch campaign after the product is launched. It will be required to fully understand the market and HCP insight, co-develop brand core elements, execute external brand communication/launch campaign and engage KOL. As a launch core team member, Brand Manager will collaborate with multiple cross-functional members such as Market Research, Medical, PRA. The ability to synthesize customer insights to brand strategy and influence thought leader network will be a key successful factor for this job.
Understand valid, critical insights about our customers and apply marketing understandings to all other marketing capabilities and functions
- Discovered and synthesize a clearly articulated perspective on a tension, frustration, or unmet need (insight) into the core human, psychological causes of customers’ behaviors (providers, patients, payers)
- Identified the most important current and future disease state characteristics and how they are likely to affect customer experience and/or brand success.
- Participant and impact in developing a commercialization strategy that maximizes the potential new brand’s role in meeting critical customer needs that is expressed in a clear plan to guide product development for brand strategy and HCP core message element
- Co-develop the disease educational and product promotional solution
- Co-develop the deliverables of Detail Aids, Promotional Slide Decks
- Identify and engage thought leaders in targeted therapeutic areas
- Participant TL commercial advisory board, to guide brand strategy
- Establish key relationships with external KOLs
- Develop and makes decisions within guidelines/policies and lead medium launch projects/programs/solutions with team and conduct some portion of launch campaigns to deliver consistent brand messages
- Build the promotional content (e.g. video, slides) for product launch campaign
Agency and Business Partner Relationships Management
- Interface with the operational agency account as the single point of contact
- Oversee the budget for agency activities to stay with the plan
- Manage the performance of agency partners through both internal and external communication
- Deliver training of product knowledge and brand strategy to the sales force
- Co-design the training materials and sales tool
- Develop customer plan and communicated an effective cross-functional strategy for creation of customer valued offerings and positive experiences in a geographic area.
1. Desired Characteristics
Learning agility: demonstrate passion to acquire new knowledge / skill and apply learning with speed
Influence: lead without authority both internally and externally
Communication: articulate clearly in both oral and written communication
Team Spirit: achieve results through team work as a valued leader / member in different setting
2. Essential Qualification
Bachelor degree and above
At least 1.5 years related marketing experience
• Medical/Pharmacy background preferred
• Previous oncology marketing experience as a plus
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54556.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up