Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
ResponsibilitiesBrief Job Description
• Medical writing support
– Manage encore publications at scientific congresses
– Perform quality/editorial check of clinical trial related documents and/or publications
– Provide other support such as translation, poster layout and literature search
• Business operations
– Maintain team project tracker
– Facilitate payment
Basic Qualifications• Requirement
– Good English (Reading& writing)
– Good communication skill
– Medical background is preferred
• What can you learn from this internship?
– Learn about basic medical writing skills from daily work
– Be familiar with medicinal development and therapeutic advances from knowledge sharing
– Build teamwork and communication capabilities
– Know how medical writing team& Medical team operate
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54372.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up