Technical Manager, Poultry Vaccine(Elanco)
||Technical Manager, Poultry Vaccine(Elanco)
||Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Support and train sales team and distributors.
- Serve key poultry customers and follow up their responses.
- Adapt & deploy global technical messages through scientific articles and presentations, etc.
- Conduct presentations in internal and external seminars and workshops.
- Interact with poultry production and health staff and perform poultry autopsy.
- Attend exhibitions, conventions and other events, according to the strategy set by management.
- Identify new opportunities and participate in the development and adaptation of the product lines.
- Enhance the technical image of poultry health brands.
- Seek and share best practice within sales and marketing department, as well as within the region and Global under the leadership of TC Head
- Help to exchange crucial technical information with KOL and global experts, and ensure their activities are in alignment with our strategic decision and customer needs.
||Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in poultry health or veterinary medicine
- Minimum 8 years poultry production or technical service working experience for Master’s candidate, minimum 3 years for Ph.D. candidate
- Good knowledge of immunology and microbiology.
- Field experience of breeder or layer production as a plus.
- Candidate with vaccine background or lab experience of farm level as a plus.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (both oral and writing), and with active personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information/situations and able to network effectively across groups and levels.
- Work proactive under pressure and compliance with strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize or work with conflicting priorities.
- Good skill in office software.
- Ability to reason and design trials and obtain evidence when comes to an unknown area or field
Travel: Frequency, 50-70% of working days