Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help
with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If
you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application
process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this
email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other
correspondence will not receive a response.
Req ID 52982
Title (Sr.) IT Manager, Strategic Program Management
State / Province Shanghai
This position is expected to work closely with service maintenance team and quality team, and accountable for ensuring all strategic program IT operations following quality policies and procedures.
|This position is responsible to lead strategic program management and support, such as iDoctor/LCCP platform IT operation with professional application service model and processes responding to business needs and IT excellence, typically including strategic program IT technical support, platform content management, reporting and training for strategic programs. In addition, this position is accountable for critical IT operations such as WeChat platform account lifecycle management, license management, etc. This position is also responsible for continuously developing strong relationship with service owners, 3rd party partners and business functions for better end-to-end support to end users and customers, as well as ongoing improvements in service under control.|
- Platform operation
- Excellent knowledge of Lilly strategic program business process, understands the IT services supplied and the means by which they contribute to each program component.
- Overall monitors platforms within Lilly strategic program, including iDoctor SR App, LCCP patient WeChat, LCCP HCP WeChat, XTD App and XTD patient WeChat, etc, ensures all components work properly and consistently.
- Coordinate with corresponding system owners for critical system timelines, and communicate within program for any possible outage or impact to other components.
- Regularly communicate with 3rd party partners for potential platform impact within program.
- Technical support
- Lead strategic platform user support and customer support through multiple channels, including hotline, WeChat Groups and emails.
- In charge of strategic platform technical issue management and communication from issue clarification to resolution. Coordinate with system development team, data analyst, business analyst, infra team, 3rd parties for corresponding support.
- Clear understanding of incident/service request SLA and drive for continuous improvement.
- Ensure all incidents or service requests are well documented following Lilly quality standards, for future review or audit.Manage all demo devices, accounts and data.
- Lead non-coding administration system configurations.
- Facilitate demos for strategic platform production features and new features on QA. Manage all demo devices, accounts and data.
- Regularly summarize incidents and service request. Generate new user story together with BA based on enhancement service request and draw trends or insights from incident reports.
- Measures the operational efficiency and effectiveness of IT services, benchmarking against internal and external reference points
- Content Management
- Overall lead content management for all platforms within strategic platforms, including iDoctor SR App, LCCP patient WeChat, LCCP HCP WeChat, XTD App and XTD patient WeChat, etc.
- Collaborate with different functions and partners to keep all content plans consistent for different platforms.
- Lead article content polishing, uploading and releasing on Lilly owned platforms.
- Lead content uploading and tag management on Lilly owned platforms.
- Ensure quality regulations are followed for all content, including content approval, content access and content expirations.
- Lead regular program report generation based on business alignment on frequently monitored KPIs.
- Organizes discussion with business team for adhoc report requirements, and fulfill them by priorities.
- Understand data modelling and structure, and utilize automated scripts or tools to validate data consistency from reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of new features, keep the training materials updated with program releases, including powerpoint slides and digital tutorial tools on iPad.
- Train the training team for feature highlights and procedures with high quality.
Review and optimize training sessions based on end user feedback.
|Required Work Experience|
- College or above education
- Over 5 years work experience, and at least 3 years’ IT procurement related experience
- Experience in fast-paced, multi-national organizations, ideally within the professional services
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a teamwork environment
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure to drive task forward
- Fluent in English, both verbal & written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective relationship building skills and ability to partner with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Basic knowledge of finance and procurement policy/process
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies on infrastructure hardware and related services
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 52982.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow.
Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see
when we’ll be in your area.
View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about
opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested
in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!