(Sr.) Commercial Operations and Strategy Manager
Shanghai MunicipalityNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
This role is responsible for developing commercial strategy and operating channel projects to support business development and drive sales growth, exploring innovative channel business model to build long-term advantage on channel.
1. Explore and develop new commercial business model on hospital channel, such as volume discount model, private hospital model, digital model etc.
Track and analysis industry policy evolution to project business trend.
Work closely with cross-functional team to carry out market research to identify business opportunity within the changing environment.
Design new commercial business project to support hospital business development and drive growth.
Get approval from management and launch new commercial project.
2. Manage new commercial business project to realize execution excellence.
Develop reporting dashboard to closely track project progress for good management.
Field visit to identify good practice which need to be replicated, and key barriers which need to be removed.
Cooperate with cross-function team to maximize project benefit and resolve issues.
Keep improvement to realize execution excellence.
3. Analyze P&L of commercial project and optimize resource planning and allocation.
4. Develop internal governance model to enhance compliance with company policy.
5. Other ad hoc job assigned by line manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, Economics or Science is required, MBA is preferred.
2. A minimum of 3 years of professional working experiences in business analysis, sales operations, or distribution management experiences.
3. Medical / Pharmaceutical company experience strongly preferred, consulting firm background is preferred.
4. Strong project management skills and ability to lead a cross-functional team and work collaboratively.
5. Need to be high energy, self-motivated, and proactive. Solution-oriented and ability to multitask and see the “big picture.”
6. High learning agility and good communication skills;
7. Solid English and analytical skills
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 53835.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up