Sr. Brand Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai MunicipalityNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
The Sr.Brand Manager position is created to be responsible for launching Verzenios, a brand new asset of breast cancer in China. This role will be primarily focused on building the brand communication plan before the product is commercialized and mainly designing & executing the launch campaign after the product is launched. It will be required to fully understand the market and HCP insight, create brand core elements, execute external brand communication/launch campaign and engage KOL. As a launch core team member, Sr. Brand Manager will collaborate with multiple cross-functional members such as Market Research, Medical, PRA. The ability to synthesize customer insights to brand strategy and influence thought leader network will be a key successful factor for this job.
Contribute on brand strategy and develop commercialization plan
- Discover and synthesize deep customer insight
- Participant in the brand building process for brand strategy and HCP core message element
- Co-develop the disease educational and product promotional solution
- Lead the deliverables of Detail Aids, Promotional Slide Decks
- Identify and engage thought leaders in targeted therapeutic areas
- Drive TL commercial advisory board, to guide brand strategy
- Establish and lead key relationships with external KOLs
- Develop and drive the solution with team and conduct some portion of launch campaigns and innovative launch solutions to deliver consistent brand messages
- Build the promotional content (e.g. video, slides) for product launch campaign
- Makes decisions that impact a range of standard and nonstandard operations and lead medium-large scale launch projects/programs
Agency and Business Partner Relationships Management
- Interface with the agency account as the single point of contact
- Oversee the budget for agency activities to stay with the plan
- Manage the performance of agency partners through both internal and external communication
- Deliver training of product knowledge and brand strategy to the sales force
- Design the training materials and sales tool
- Drive internal business solution planning process (i.e. operational Plan)
1. Desired Characteristics
Learning agility: demonstrate passion to acquire new knowledge / skill and apply learning with speed
Influence: lead without authority both internally and externally
Communication: articulate clearly in both oral and written communication
Team Spirit: achieve results through team work as a valued leader / member in different setting
Empathy: feel and address what is appealing to the stakeholders
2. Essential Qualification
Bachelor degree and above
At least 4 years related marketing experience
• Medical/Pharmacy background preferred
• Previous oncology marketing experience as a plus
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54553.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up