Senior Brand Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai MunicipalityNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
- Supervise and manage marketing program implementation.
- Develop promotional materials, including detailing aid, group selling slides, brand reminders, etc.
- Cross-functional communication:
- Work closely with sales, medical, PRA, access, distribution and other functions to ensure smooth implementation of marketing activities.
- Be responsible for product knowledge and marketing strategy training to sales force
- Help Brand Manager to facilitate X-function workshop and brand campaign process
- Strategic Planning:
- Develop Brand strategy, tactic and programs to support brand growth.
- Identify opportunities to improve brand market share in today’s highly competitive market.
- TL management:
- Develop and maintain long-term relationship with key Brand national TLs and advocates in key target markets
- 3rd-party supervision:
- Manage the Ad, PR agencies and the 3rd party cooperation
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Required English level--Business fluency in speaking, reading and writing
- Medical background preferred
- At least 5 years related working experience
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Strong implementation skill
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Fluency speaking, writing and reading English skill
- Good interpersonal skill and computer literacy
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 53739.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up