Shanghai, Shanghai MunicipalityNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
- Responsible for accurate reporting and distribution of Monthly Opex reports. (Primary contract for GenOpex and GSD functions, act as back up for BU Opex reporting)
- Understand General Accounting process of Revenue and Opex bookings. Coordinating cross functional inquiries on key accounting matters.
- Responsible for Capex deployment and Amortization tracking against Capex plan.
- Maintain and update FP&A calendar with the guidance by Brand CFOs.
- Coordinate with cross function and BU key contacts in terms of time table and logistics set up for any ad hoc projects.
- Create and Maintain FP&A User Profiles including System Access Control and Approval Authority with the guidance by Brand CFOs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy.
- 0 or 2 years’ experience in the Capacities of General Accounting and Management Reporting.
- Attentive to details, Good Time management skills, Excellent data management skills, Highly organized.
- Attitude to learn and grow with the organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Basic English skill is a plus.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 53889.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up