Data Analysis Intern
Shanghai MunicipalityNeed Help Applying?
Accommodation Needed to Submit Resume
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help with individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for positions at Lilly please email Lilly Recruiting Compliance for further assistance. Please note, this email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as a part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
- Under guidance, provides statistical analysis, data investigation and programming support on business analytics of Lilly Connected Care Program, including customer insight exploration and business impact assessment.
- Provides statistical analysis and programming support for Real World Evidence research projects.
- Formats and summarizes data for business analysis.
- Assists in developing the methodology to help solve a variety of identified business problems.
- Preferred bachelor’s or master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, Life Sciences, or related field, better with some experience in quantitative analytics and knowledge in machine learning method.
- Fundamental level statistical software programming skills, such as SAS, R, or a structured programming language knowledge, such as Python.
- Be familiar with MS office software application
- Ability to program statistical methodologies according to specifications, with a regard for quality control and testing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a team environment. Good oral and written English.
Salary & Benefits:
- 实习工资：15 RMB/H
- Improve the ability to apply the statistical and business knowledge, quantitative and analytical skills in analyzing real business problems of Pharma Company.
- Strengthen the capability to work independently and in an active team environment; communicate the technical results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54515.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up