Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
|Marketing Department regular meeting support and travel arrangement|
1. Support Marketing Department's annual business plan and product strategy formulation.
2. Comprehensive analysis of internal and external data (IMS/CPA/ internal sales data).
3. Analyze internal sales data (performance /FTE)
4. Participate in market research projects and results reanalysis.
5.Support team on regular administration
Marketing Activities and project support.
1. Apply for approval of the internal process of the activity.
2. Connect with the sales department and collect information.
3. Assisted the brand manager and the advertising company and the travel or other agency to make sure the activities was ready for normal operation.
Assist the management to track the market expenses, follow up the market expenses every month, assist the brand manager to manage the market expenses, and ensure the expenses are used as planned
Update, production and management of marketing materials.
Daily affairs of other Marketing Department.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 57408.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up