Business and Finance Analyst
|Business and Finance Analyst|
Business & Finance Analyst is responsible to prepare sales performance report and rolling forecast on monthly basis, analyze drivers and variances to drive target achievement and ensure data integrity. Support Senior FP&A manager to set sales team quota and calculate sales team incentive. Support other financial analysis (i.e. pricing) and adhoc projects.
1. Prepare sales performance report on monthly basis and analyze drivers and variances
2. Support monthly forecasting process to improve forecast accuracy
3. Support month end closing process coordinating with Accounting team
4. Support FP&A Manager to set sales team quota and calculate sales incentive
5. Support pricing analysis and maintain price master in SAP
6. Investigate results, checking in particular progress towards target achievement
7. Identify and evaluate Risks & Opportunities and Corrective Actions
8. Support other adhoc projects to support business.45336BR
- Bachelor or above degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum 1-2 years of financial analysis experience.
- Prior working experience in the Life Science and heavily regulated industries is preferred. Big 4 firms are also welcomed.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proved skills in handling mass data analysis
- Prefer to have communication skills in English (written mandatory, spoken preferable).
- Excellent skills to handle complex situations, able to network effectively across departments
- Ability to work under pressure and compliance with strict deadlines.
- Ability to priorities or work with conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. SAP is a plus.