Associate Director of Sales Operation
Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
Enhance SFE foundations through:
• Diagnosing / Analyzing the current operation, process and identify the improvement needs.
• Integrate, optimize and manage our sale operation platforms
• Lead overall sales performance tracking, deliver affiliate’s performance and execution analysis
• Drive the customer segmentation and targeting efficiency
• Leverage the change management methodology to deliver sales training and communication
• Sales operation process optimization (30%)
Diagnosing / Analyzing the current operation, process and system to identify the improvement needs, designing the optimization plan and propose the implementation roadmaps;
Responsible for set up annually/Quarterly work stream, operational timeline and operational governance meeting to support affiliate operational process excellence
• Business reports and dashboards integration and generation (30%)
Consolidating multi-source, cross function and various channel data report and conducting standardized regular business review templates;
Building up business dashboard (via BI tool or Excel) and regular up-to-data analysis reports for execution status tracking from professional perspective in accordance with business s needs.
Bridge business needs and systems to achieve reporting automation, manage and track sales team activity KPIs in line with strategies and company’s requirements
• Master data and system management (40%)
Working as key person for sales related system design and optimization, especially on multi-source data flow design, auto feeding into KPI reports and data reorganization
Responsible for sales master data management to ensure the accuracy and serve as the foundation for all affiliate's analytics platform and tool
Responsible for design and update operational process training material, provide professional training (only process related) to sales team
• Minimum 5 years of business operational experience, experience in healthcare industry preferred
• Experience as a Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales Operation, Business Strategy & Planning and Sales Platform design. Experience in project definition and analysis identifying business needs and requirements.
• Problem solving skills, Collaboration and communication skills with cross functional team
• Bilingual required and fluent in English (both oral and written)
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 54510.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up