Italy Hub IT Business Partner
Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Italy Hub IDS Business Partner is responsible to enable the Italy Hub to achieve key business priorities through the effective and efficient coordination of the IDS initiatives, ensuring consistency and alignment across the Hub.
He/she is the account manager who interacts with the hub leadership to enable business effectiveness by identifying opportunities leveraging on technology.
The business partner acts as implementation leader of the major initiatives in Italy and coordinates the replication to the Hub.
He/she drives the OCM to ensure the appropriate solutions’ adoption and the transformation journey in the IT and the digital areas.
The business partner maintains the appropriate network with other hubs in order to identify opportunities of two-ways sharing and best practice replication.
Key Responsibilities/ Deliverables
- To embody the Lilly values, keeping the IT team accountable on them.
- To manage the contractors, internships and students, in order to ensure their high performance, their engagement and their advancement.
- To lead the major projects implementation in Italy and to drive the replication to the hub, as applicable.
- To manage the IT portfolio in the Hub, defining the roadmap, aligning with IBU (International Business Unit) priorities and tracking the progress.
- To ensure consistency of IT processes across the hub
- To coordinate the IT portfolio implementation across the hub, with special focus on multichannel engagement.
- To ensure appropriate solutions replication across the hub and from other hubs
- To act as primary point of contact to collect issues/improvement inputs of the deployed platforms, in order to coordinate the effort to influence the resolution of issues/the implementation of improvements.
- To track and foster the adoption of the implemented IT solutions, in partnership with the business functions.
- To engage with leadership and key business stakeholders and proactively seek opportunities for IT to deliver business value.
- To collaborate strictly with regional IT to define the capabilities roadmap, identify opportunities for Italy Hub and setting the priorities in accordance with hub’s ones.
- To maintain a productive relationship with the regional/global teams as appropriate to collect the appropriate info to support the Italy Hub priorities.
- To participate actively into selected/delegated Italy Hub cross-functional governance bodies.
- To play a leading role in the Italy Hub transformation journey, driving the digitalization acceleration in terms of influencing leadership decisions, building capabilities, driving a mindset shift and implementing innovative solutions to streamline and automate processes.
- Master's Degree
- Located in Italy
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Proven IT Account Management experiences and skills
- Proven business acumen and learning agility
- Demonstrated teamwork and understanding of cultural and cross functional diversity
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects and be able to influence across different teams.
- Proven ability to influence without authority to get adoption of multiple stakeholders to process change
- Proven ability to manage conflict effectively, solve problem and deal with ambiguity
- Strong in adopting to transformation journey and lead team to deliver result with sense of urgency.
- Be a natural communicator, able to share ideas clearly and concisely, both written and verbal
- MBA preferred
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical business
- experience in team management
- Six sigma black belt or green belt certification
- Project Management certification
- Working remotely from home or any other work location, presence at office occasionally required
- Low travel required
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-10081.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up