Diabetes Sales Representative - Piemonte
Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Create a positive customer experience by identifying key needs and offering valuable solutions to achieve business objectives.
The role of SR is constantly evolving, with a marked focus on fully understanding the business to which it belongs and on planning one's area of responsibility; an integrated approach is required, which leverages on multi-channel solutions and interactions, with a good mix between personal interaction and virtual touchpoints with customers.
The ideal candidate will have full mastery of the following areas:
- Understanding of the relevant healthcare ecosystem, HCPs, payors, patients flow, pathologies and therapeutic options, Lilly resources available to the SR, Lilly procedures and policies.
- Planning through a complete and effective analysis of the reference area and customers, using available data and approved resources to efficiently prioritize activities. Planning must be effective, measurable, and integrated with the activities of other Lilly colleagues in the same territory.
- Execution of the tactics through collaboration with other team members to create a positive experience and value for the customer, using resources and a multi-channel approach and achieving appropriate KPIs.
- Assigned territory: Piemonte (Cuneo e Torino)
- The ideal candidate would live in Torino or Cuneo
- Strong learning agility
- Strong motivation
- Sense of responsibility
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage uncertainty
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Customer orientation
- Strong ability to work in team
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Previous experience as sales rep (1/2 years) is a nice to have
Contract offered: 12 months as contractor
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-12162.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up