MedInfo, MSL's Effectiveness, Quality and Training Supervisor
São Paulo, Brazil
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The purpose of the Sr. Medical Information, MSL’s Effectiveness, Quality and Training Analyst (Sr. MedInfo and Effectiveness Analyst) is to perform activities related to Medical Information area, processes associated with Customer Relationship functions, as well as conduct document management and activities related to quality area.
- Supervise Medical Information, Quality and Training team (trainees);
- Continuously promote team capacities’ development, including development plan creation and implementation;
- Hold periodic meetings to evaluation and activities’ monitoring, focusing on team’s professional development;
- Guarantee the understanding of the business need with brands teams and offer quality scientific support, including during the launch of new molecules and/or indications;
- Provide scientific materials to internal and external clients in accordance with the timeline stablished in a policy or by the area;
- Guarantee the copyright management in accordance with local and global regulations;
- Be continuously in touch with Global Medical Information (GMI) in order to keep the activities, documents and processes updated and in compliance with global requirements;
- Elaborate and execute strategies to enhance the trainings, focusing on keeping the employee and trainees well trained and capable to execute their functions with quality and high performance;
- Organize, manage and facilitate the trainings and recycle trainings to Customer Relationships’ employee and trainees, assuring that the content provided is in accordance with the function needs and following stablished training guidelines;
- Work in partnership with the local Medical Quality Organization (MQO) team in order to ensure the compliance with Quality procedures;
- Periodically monitor activities to guarantee the sector quality standards;
- Identify and assure deviations corrections and execution of preventive actions, if applicable;
- Maintain the Customer Relationship’s documents updated and in compliance with the available guidelines;
- Be ready for quality audits and inspections, define corrective actions and ensure their execution;
- Support on creation, preparation and review of activity reports/dashboards and other materials to identify opportunities to improve performance, enhance the allocation of resources, and meet objectives;
- Support on identification and analysis of metrics to measure performance for all Customer Relationship areas;
- Participate of congresses and events representing MedInfo services for HCPs;
- Support MSLs’ supervisors to deploy the necessary tools, processes, and other resources to enable successful field activities, including periodic documentation review.
- Minimum/ Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare profession;
- Advanced English and Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical companies (or related);
- Differential/ Preferred qualifications:
- Desired experience in Customer Relation areas and technical knowledge on the areas of expertise;
- Ability to lead and work effectively with cross-functional teams and different organization’s levels;
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship;
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-21501.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up