Diabetes Medical Manager
São Paulo, Brazil
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Clinical Research Physician (CRP) is a therapeutically aligned scientist who will play a key role within the Medical Affairs organization. The primary focus of the CRP is to use the knowledge of specific disease states, available treatments, and investigational compounds to help deliver strategic/tactical medical planning. CRP plays an important role in the cross-functional partnership, participating and presenting at meetings with government regulatory agencies, medical support for pricing, reimbursement and access(PRA) by providing medical guidance on the PRA plan and interacting with government PRA agencies as needed and leading in local scientific data dissemination (leading and presenting at conferences, advisory boards, etc., and overseeing the development of the scientific content of educational programs. Office based position.
- Contribution to the brand plans and medical strategy. Brand team support.
- Clinical and scientific support to the cross-functional team, including focus on PRA (pricing, reimbursement and access)
- Pre and post launch medical support. Deliver scientific, educational and promotional presentations.
- Planning and implementation of medical meetings.
- Collaboration in internal training.
- Support the planning and implementation of medical events.
- Maintain collaboration with relevant scientific experts of the area.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant professional societies.
- Medical doctor (MD) degree with specialization in endocrinology/cardiology. Master and/or PHD could be considered as a differential for the position.
- English proficiency (advanced or fluent) for reading, writing and conversation.
- Residence in São Paulo/SP (office based position).
- Previous experience in medical affairs in pharmaceutical company (with experience in Diabetes) is desirable.
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, team work, project management and presentation skills
- Commercial/business acumen and contribution
- Ability to translate’ scientific data into meaningful, clear and compliant content for customer communications and engagement
- Ability to effectively partner across multiple functions
- Ability to manage and prioritize broad deliverables of a complex nature
- Leadership skills to manage the direct Team
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-35670.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up