Lilly Leadership Development Program (Saudi Arabia)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- A Purposeful Career—bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives around the world.
- A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work.
- An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
- A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
We’re looking for:
- Highly motivated and driven leaders
- Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people.
- Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life.
International markets represent significant growth opportunities for the pharmaceutical industry and for Lilly. One key element of our strategy is to grow our international business and as a result, we need talented individuals from highly ranked business schools to be part of our leadership team.
Lilly is seeking candidates who are committed to an initial assignment in their country of origin, which provides the foundational platform to learn the industry and understand our customers (patients, payers, and providers). MBAs will leverage and develop their leadership skills in their home affiliate as part of a global culture dedicated to employee development.
- Enrolled in a MBA program
- Graduate by August 2021
- Must list places you are authorized to work on cover letter
- Authorized to work for one of the affiliates listed: Australia, Brazil, Central Eastern Europe, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Lebanon, Mexico, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United Arab Emirates.
The functional area of entry is typically marketing, with an initial rotation in sales often likely.
- Demonstrated leadership
- Previous pharmaceutical or healthcare experience is a plus
- Commercialization experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Teamwork and collaboration abilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong leaning agility
- Language fluency for country of work authorization
- Language fluency in English (both written and verbal)
Our Lilly Leadership Development Program (LLDP) is designed to engage, develop and motivate highly talented and innovative MBA graduates. Its purpose is to recruit and accelerate development of those who possess true leadership qualities.
Lilly’s Marketing MBAs take on challenging assignments to help deliver unparalleled experiences to our customers while promoting development of leadership skills required to one day lead a team within Lilly’s International Business Unit.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-4431.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up