Your objective as Key/technical Account Manager Poultry is to develop and realize optimal, profitable sales of Elanco’s poultry products in the Dutch market. As value-adding partner, you will reach out to all targeted stakeholders in the poultry industry to achieve full coverage and awareness of our areas of expertise and products.
These contacts include animal feed manufacturers, nutritionists, important poultry farmers, feed sales representatives, veterinarians, etc. Individual meetings, facilitation of group discussions and educational programs, conducting field evaluations, analyzing trial data from the field will all enable you to promote the range of Elanco products and projects. We are focusing on: 1) advice on added value of the various products in the field and 2) implement strategic value-adding projects to build partnerships between Elanco and its customers.
Consultative selling in combination with a strategic account management approach will result in consistent value and customer focus. You will spend >50% of your time at farmer level, whilst engaging the periphery.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Develop strategic account plans and align within the Poultry team in order to maximize sales and add value for our customers.
- Realize sales growth in collaboration with the various industry partners.
- Initiate and pursue product and non-product value-added strategies for all account levels up to the poultry farmer.
- Professionally promote Elanco's products and share Elanco's vision and strategy with different stakeholders in the poultry industry.
- Set up and conduct needed research in collaboration with technical and commercial colleagues to achieve desired interactions with the customer.
- Perform product and market trend analyses.
- Develop action plan for optimal approach of the market.
- Coordinate activities in close collaboration with partners.
- Use consultative skills and strategic planning for optimal value of targeted customers.